Amended April 13, 2021.
DE PLÁSTICOS LTDA., registered as a Corporate Taxpayer under CNPJ/ME No. 59.941.799/0001-63 (“We”,
“Us”) and aims to provide an increasingly transparent experience on our Website, explaining
the concept of Cookies, how we use them to improve your navigation, and also the possibilities for
customizing their use.
Your continued navigation on the Website will imply your consent to the provisions of this Policy in its
If You have any questions or doubts about this Policy, contact us through the following Service
We also recommend reading our Privacy
Policy, in which we provide you with further information about our commitment to your privacy
and the protection of your personal data.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small digital files in text format which are stored on your device (computer, smartphone,
tablet, etc.) by your Web browser and which store information related to your preferences, such as
preferred language, location, recurrence of your sessions, and other variables that developers deem
relevant to making your experience much more efficient. We use the term "Cookies" in this Policy to
refer to all files that collect information to this extent.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used to improve your experience, both in terms of performance and in terms of usability,
since the content made available will be directed to your needs and expectations.
They may also be used to compile yearnymous and aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how You
use the Website, as well as to improve its structure and content. As these statistics are yearnymous,
You cannot be identified through this data.
At present, using Cookies is a very common practice in any digital platform. Their use in no way harms
the devices on which they are stored.
4. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE
We use our own and third-party Cookies on the Website, which can be classified according to their period
- Session Cookies: temporary Cookies which remain stored until You exit the Website
or close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies which are stored on your device until they are deleted
(how long the Cookie will remain on your device depends on its "lifespan" and your Web browser
Cookies – Session or Persistent – may still be categorized according to their function:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: allow navigation and use of applications, as well as
access to secure areas of the Website. Without these Cookies, the Website will not work properly.
- Analytical Cookies: collect yearnymous statistical data for the purpose of
analyzing the use of the Website and its respective performance.
- Functionality Cookies: used to ensure the availability of additional functionality
on the Website or to save the preferences set by the user when browsing the Web, whenever using the
- Advertising Cookies: collect information about your visit to the Website so that
the advertisements placed on it are more relevant to You and relevant to your interests. They are
usually associated with third-party Cookies. If You disable these cookies, please note that You will
still see the advertisements, but they will not be customized to Your preferences.
5. CAN I CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES?
You will still be able to browse the Website, but some features will not be available.
Please note that most Web browsers are set to automatically accept Cookies. You may change the settings
managed as desired; check your browser instructions or help section to learn more about adjusting or
changing these settings. If You use different devices to access the Website, You must ensure that each
browser, on each device, is set to meet your preferences in relation to Cookies.
You may manage your preferences from your browser easily and intuitively by using one of the links below:
- For further information on managing Cookies in Firefox, click
- For further information on managing Cookies in Chrome, click here;
- For further information on managing Cookies in Internet Explorer, click
- For further information on managing Cookies in Safari, click here;
- For further information on managing Cookies in Opera, click here; e
- For further information on managing Cookies in Microsoft Edge, click here
6. DETAILED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
6.1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Cookie: PHPSESSID (Validity: Session)
- Purpose: Preserves user session state across page prompts.
- Cookie: cc_cookie (Validity: 6 meses)
- Purpose: Used by Us to record your response regarding consent to the use of
- Cookie: rc::c (Validity: Session)
- Cookie: rc::b (Validity: Session)
- Cookie: rc::a (Validity: Session)
- Purpose: This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
6.2. Analytical Cookies
- Cookie: __Secure-3PAPISID (Validity: 2 years)
- Cookie: HSID (Validity: 2 years)
- Cookie: SID (Validity: 2 years)
- Cookie: SAPISID (Validity: 2 years)
- Cookie: SSID (Validity: 2 years)
- Cookie: __Secure-3PSID (Validity: 2 years)
- Cookie: __Secure-3PSIDCC (Validity: 1 year)
- Purpose: Allows Google to collect visitor information for videos hosted on YouTube.
- Cookie: SIDCC (Validity: 1 year)
- Cookie: SEARCH_SAMESITE (Validity: 6 months)
- Purpose: Used to protect visitor data from unauthorized access.
- Cookie: OTZ (Validity: 1 month)
- Purpose: Registers traffic information for Google Analytics.
- Cookie: NID (Validity: 6 months)
- Purpose: Registers visitor preference information on Google services.
- Cookie: _GRECAPTCHA (Validity: 181 days)
- Purpose: Ensures the operation of Google’s anti-bot re-captcha service.
- Cookie: DV (Validity: 10 minutes)
- Purpose: Used to identify if the visitor is not a bot.
- Cookie: _utma (Validity: 2 years)
- Purpose: Used to distinguish users and sessions in Google Analytics. The Cookie is
- Cookie: _utmz (Validity: 2 years)
- Purpose: Stores the source of traffic or the campaign by which the user reached
updated whenever data is sent to Google Analytics.
6.3. Advertising Cookies
- Cookie: APISID (Validity: 2 years)
- Purpose: Used by Google to place customized ads on its services, based on recent
searches and past interactions.
- Cookie: 1P_JAR (Validity: 1 month)
- Purpose: Registers login information used for placing ads on Google services.