Learn more about Inbrasp
Inbrasp is a company directed to the supply of automotive plastic parts with focus on the agroindustrial, earth movement, automobile, truck and bus segments. The production uses the high-tech manufacturing processes, with state-of-the-art equipment for: Plate Extrusion, Vaccum Forming, Thermoplastic Injection, DCPD RIM Injection, Paint and Bonding by Adhesives.
Inbrasp is part of the Grupo Caio Induscar and started its activities in 2009, currently employing more than 350 employees. The parent company, with 15,000 square-meters, is located in the city of Botucatu (SP), and the 6,000 square-meter branch, located in Betim (MG).
With a strong presence in the national market and also in the international market, Inbrasp has an extensive portfolio of clients that covers part of the main vehicle assemblers.
A little of our history
Inbrasp is part of Grupo Caio Induscar which, in addition to managing the bus manufacturing companies of the Caio brands (Botucatu/SP and Barra Bonita/SP units) and Busscar (Joinville/SC unit), also manages the following companies:
• CPA (aluminum processing center);
• Fiberbus (manufacturer of fiber parts);
• GR3 (aluminum distribution center);
• Inbrasp (manufacturer of automotive plastic parts): two manufacturing units, one in Botucatu, SP, another in Betim, MG;
• Tecglass (tempered glass manufacturer).
INBRASP, a company in the plastic transformation segment located in Brazil, ruled by its corporate principles, is continuously dedicated to meeting the interested parties’ expectations and needs, aiming to:
• Looking for new markets, offering quality products;
• Committing to meet the legal and other requirements related to its business;
• Continuously improving its performance, establishing actions for processes improvement, and seeking to achieve the defined goals;
• Committing to protect the environment, including preventing pollution.
Integrated Management System Purposes
• Increase the portfolio of customers and products, considering technological innovations;
• Develop projects, focusing on optimizing processes and meeting specifications;
• Optimize processes, seeking better levels of productivity and costs;
• Know, understand, implement and improve the necessities and expectations of the stakeholders, seeking their satisfaction;
• Develop and monitor suppliers with capacity to meet our necessities;
• Sustainable use of natural resources energy and water.
Inbrasp continuously establishes, implements, maintains and improves the Quality Management System, including the necessary processes and their interactions, including:
• Preparing Process Mappings, describing all inputs and activities that may impact the process performance, based on the requirements of IATF 16949;
• Determine the criteria and methods necessary to ensure that the operation and control of these processes are effective;
• Determine the resources necessary for these processes and ensure their availability;
• Assign responsibilities and authorities to these processes;
• Address risks and opportunities, according to the actions.
Know a little about the engineering that moves Inbrasp.
Inbrasp Engineering team is recognized for its experience and competence in project development, together with its clients, offering intelligent solutions through the use of advanced resources to meet the highest regulatory requirements.
Inbrasp counts with a highly qualified team in the process of transforming plastics into internal and external finishing pieces of vehicles.